Monday, March 31, 2008

Hummer

Mark called me at least 5 times while I was working because he was so ridiculously excited about this band called Foals. He then proceeded to take me to lunch the following day, and made me sit in his car in the Costa Vida parking lot for about 20 min listening to various tracks on this fantastic, 6 dollar album. Some form of a Rapture/Bloc Party hybrid he called them. I think some of their tracks have a few Minus the Bear elements. Well, whatever they are, boring, slow, and unoriginal would not be accurate attributes. Their music is fun, dancy, and upbeat. Their tracks often go through various tempo changes throughout, which keep them interesting. Their 13-track album is only $5.99 on I-tunes. Yo check it!

1 comment:

Liz E said...

thanks! want one?
p.s. good choices in the music